We all have had our good and bad moments when it comes to dating/relationships. But none of us like to end on bad terms with our partners. We want to help give you some self-evident tips on how you can date and actually keep the relationship smooth sailing. Of course no affair will ever be impeccable, but it’s what you bring to the table energetically.
One thing about dating and relationships is failing to just smile through the
bull. You can’t always expect for someone to be 100% ideal to the list of qualities you have created in your mind of the perfect person.
Now if you want to continue and grow in this relationship, do NOT air any of your issues on social medias. This only gives the outside world a reason to speculate on business that only you and your partner should be figuring out. Another thing ladies and fellas be considerate of who you put your focus on, don’t make one or the other feel that whatever is happening in your phone is more significant.
Finally to wind up, do not smother each other. You should be able to exist as individuals with your own life achieving separate goals. In other words don’t get lost trying to become the other person’s world. Compromise and positive support should always be granted, if you are not going to believe in the others dreams and goals why waste any of your times?!
You will find with these 7 effortless tips, how to evolve positively when having mutual feelings of love or interest with someone you just started dating, or someone you have already built something with.
Enjoy the tips below, and give us your input through comments.
· Joy – things do not always have to be so boring. Just like you’d treat a homie/homegirl let there be lots of spontaneity, youth, and laughter going around during the dating process and even after when you have already built a solid foundation.
· Trust & Honor – loyalty is big and important; treat one another the way you would like to be treated.
· 1+1 not 2+Social Media – just like RiRi sang Ain’t Nobody’s Business, neither publically nor subliminally should anybody know what’s going on in your relationship.
· Business & Pleasure- basically if work or family business is not what you are looking at on your phone; you should not make the other person feel as though they are less important and stay stuck on your phone.
· Breathing room – let one another BE! You have all your life’s to share special moments with, and not get bored of one another.
· Compromise + Support – in order to grow in affection you should have each other’s backs. Goals, dreams and accomplishments should all be genuinely supported from both parties.
· Always remain true to YOU – sometimes we can tend to steer away from our own purpose just to fulfill the others not realizing that we lost ourselves in the process. Don’t be that person; love yourself firsthand in order to learn to love the other.